The new version of Award Winning off-road navigation software is now able to downlad Google Terrain (Topo) Maps and Open Street Maps from internet and use them without any calibration process. The new Map Calibrator also supports these new types of online maps. Suuntoâ€™s X9i off-road GPS watch data format (.sdf) is also supported, so you are able to see your X9i track in GPS Tuner or in Map Calibrator or upload your saved waypoints/routes to Suunto X9i internal memory. New map rotation mode (in 90 degrees steps) and built-in camera support are also implemented in GPS Tuner v5.4.
GPS Tuner is an off-road navigation software for Pocket PC devices. While most car navigation software gives you the possibility of planning your route based on a road network, GPS Tuner gives you the ability of navigation where the roads end.Â Â GPS Tuner is an excellent tool for hiking, geocaching, boating, flying, driving and many other sporting activities, where the monitoring of duration, distance and speed can be important.
What’s new in v5.4
- ‘Open Street Map’ has been added as online map source.
- ‘Google Topo (Terrain)’ has been added as online map source.
- Suunto X9i data format(.sdf) handling (Import and Export) has been added.
- Automatic map rotation in 90 degrees has been added (instead of flipping 180 degrees).
- Built-in camera photo can be taken and added to waypoint directly.
- Waypoints can be exported via TXT output module.