I actually added this to my Proxmox Server a couple of weeks ago, but today I finally changed the IP addresses of my ASUS RT-AC5300 primary Router to make my pfSense Router the primary Router at 192.168.1.1. Then I demoted the ASUS role from Router to Access Point, and now pfSense is running the show!
It took a while for my SSD to be delivered, but today I was able to install Proxmox on the Dell PowerEdge Server! Some of my future projects for VMs or Containers:
- Pihole Recursive DNS Server
- pfSense Firewall / Router
- Change hosting from ISP to self-hosting Websites
- Add PLEX Server
- Blue Iris for Surveillence Camera System
- NextCloud for personal Cloud Service.